Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My First Mixed Media Canvas

I wanted to share a project I just finished. I've been wanting to create a mixed media canvas since I first saw them, but didn't quite know how, and didn't have time to take classes. After watching several instructional videos on youtube about the process I jumped right in.  I couldn't be happier with the results!
I used lots of different products and techniques which included pastels, acrylic paint, stamping, inking, Copic markers, etc. I love how it turned out and so did my mom, who is the person I made it for (although, truth be told I almost kept it!).

I hope to be creating more of these and being able to share them.

As always, remember your blessings!
Amber

4 comments:

8 said...

Love it! Looks awesome!

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Oh, well done. Very nice mix.

CouponCheryl said...

Beautiful. Don't know if you are still around but.... You posted a tutorial on a DIY photo booth you created. Which was amazing. You referenced blogging instructions for the camera set up and cute picture ideas that you would post later. Did you post and whether can I find it? Thank you

Unknown said...

Very good post. I recently stumbled upon your blog and wanted to express that I've really enjoyed reading your blog posts. In whatever way I'm going to be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you post again soon.photo booth rental for birthday party