Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Old Door Coffee Table

Remember when I posted that I didn't know what I would do with that other old paneled door I got for $5? Well, here is 2/3 of it being used as my new livingroom coffee table! I love it!



I also picked up a few new pillows today at Pier 1. They were having a sale. I love sales! Especially when they're at Pier 1. Now I just ned to figure out how to keep my 3 year old from using my new pillows as sleds on the floor. It may be a lost cause.

Remember your blessings!
Amber

5 comments:

Wendy said...

that is sooooooooooooooooo cute. You should check out Ashley Reynold's blog...write her a little note and see if she'll send you the link to the coffee table she made...she recycled clawfoot table legs and I think used a window pane as the top...

Josi said...

LOVE the coffee table.

Erin Southwell said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your great comment. I LOVE this coffee table idea, it's fabulous, fun, unique.

Ashley Peak said...

Hey Amber! So nice to meet you! OMG. I loveeee your table and living room. So sophisticated! Hoping I'll develop that one day!!! :D I made a kind of similar table with a window pane about two years ago, it's out on our porch now! Here's the link you asked for:

http://vintagerenaissance.blogspot.com/2009/04/born-to-repurpose.html


Keep up the eye candy!

Love, Ashley

Julia said...

I'm having a giveaway on my blog - I'd love if you stop by and see if you might like to enter. Words cannot express how much I love your projects, but also how much I love the deer head in your living room. Antlers rock.