Sunday, June 14, 2009

Saturday Yard Sale Finds

I love yard sales, and this is why:
I got everything you see her for a whopping $33.50! Yes, that is including the bed. The bed was $25 and I have big plans for it. The baby mat will be going to my niece along with a bunch of baby clothes I found. Those are posted down below.


Probably my favorite item was this.

I found it for $3 at the first yard sale I went to at 6:45am.

At that same yard sale I picked up some REALLY cute dresses for my sisters' baby girls. Get this - they were only $0.50 each! Not stained or torn. Not even a little. My nieces are going to look like a million bucks and I only spent $4.50. What a steal!
So, what am I going to do with the stuff I got at the yard sales? Well, you'll have to stay tuned for the bed, but I will share with you what I did with the galvanized bucket. Here it is. A fresh coat of white spray paint, some dirt, and a hibiscus plant. Now this sits on my front porch.
My original idea was to make a hanging planter out of it, but I changed my mind... for now.


Remember your blessings!
Amber

No comments: