Thursday, October 20, 2011

Soccer Field Beauty

Yesterday started with the most amazing sunrise! It was all the beautiful colors of fall on fire. I didn't have a chance to take a picture, but one of my Facebook friends did.

(photo by Bre Earl)

That alone made my day, but God wasn't done yet. Not even close!  Levi had a soccer game last night and about 10 minutes in the most amazing rainbow appeared.  It was so vibrant, and just a little ways to the left was a faint double rainbow. Absolutely glorious! I did have my camera for that. Here are a few of the pictures I was able to take.






This one is actually my favorite and was taken with my phone.

Then, just when I thought I'd seen all the beauty I could handle in one day, a gorgeous purple and pink sunset ended the day. I woke up still in awe thinking about it this morning.

Thank God for his countless incredible blessings!
Amber

No comments: