Thursday, September 17, 2009

Arborvitaes

We planted five foot arborvitae trees on Sunday. They were selling them at Costo for the awesome price of $19.99 so I had to get seven of them to put along the side of my driveway. I think they look fantastic, and what a great deal! What do you think?

This is the only before picture I could find. Sorry.
All done after a full day's work pulling up sod, rototilling, digging, running to the store for a new shovel, filling back in, spreading mulch, and watering til my fingers were prunes.
Look! It's my sexy husband who got back from Alaska on Sunday and insisted on helping plant the trees despite my objections. He was so tired!
From the middle of our yard that really needs to be mowed.

2 comments:

Josi said...

It looks amazing! I've been kicking around the idea of trees of some kind for the front of our house. I think I'm going to check out the arborvitaes down here. Love it!

Wendy said...

So, are you guys for hire?! LOL! This looks great! Glad Casey had a good time in Alaska!!!