Monday, April 12, 2010

Mobile Monday - A Big Thanks to Technology

Warning:  If you came here to see quality photos leave now.

Now that I have that warning out of the way, I'll share something with you.  More often than not, I do not have my camera with me.  I love the quality photos I can take with it, but it's big and heavy and not very convenient.  Yes, I have a small point-and-shoot camera, but most of the time the battery is not charged, and I unload the pictures on it maybe twice a year so the card is often full.  Or, I just plain forget it, like at Levi's 1st dentist checkup.  But... since I'd rather have a bad photo of something than no photo at all I use the camera function on my phone.
Surprisingly, it takes pretty good pictures, for a camera phone. Of course they aren't big enough to print very good photos, but at least I can drop them onto my computer and look at them and smile.

I also love to use my camera phone to send quick pictures to my family and/or friends live during fun times like this one right after the Vandals scored a touchdown!
Or I can post silly pictures of my dog, kids, or me to facebook when I'm bored or having so much fun I just want to share.
Here's one that Casey took with his phone.
Yesterday I sent pictures to my husband to share our son's first archery shoot with him since he couldn't be there.
He loved receiving these pictures on his phone.
Once in awhile I get lucky and catch something cool like the arrow just leaving the bow rest in this shot. Can you see it?
And his final score.
So, thank you technology, for the creation of the camera phone! 

So I can check my hair in the morning and see how messy it really looks.


Remember your blessings!
Amber

3 comments:

* The MOM said...

You take great pictures even with a camera phone!! I love them. :) I especially love the one of your adorable dog! :D

wholarmor said...

Camera phones can come in handy! I have a bunch of pictures on my phone that need to come off. I need to get a new SD card for it.

wholarmor said...

Oh, and the Vandals are an AWESOME team to cheer for!