Monday, August 16, 2010

A Day at the Water Park

My sister recently visited from Vancouver, WA with her kids and my niece from Alaska in tow.  It was so good to see everyone, especially my niece whom I hadn't seen since last August during my trip to Alaska.

One of the activities we did was take all the kids to the water park.  Boy did they have fun!

This is my sister's boy. Isn't he a cutie?

There's my boy and my niece from Alaska.

I guess I'll have to claim this one too. Not only are his shorts falling off, but they're on backwards too. That's a signature move of my son!

My cute nephew again.  What a ham!

Yep, that one's mine, and there's no indication in this picture that his wardrobe is malfunctioning!

There's my mom and my boy having a very fun time in the lazy river!

There's my cutie patootie niece. She loved climbing on the lounge chairs. Of course she got mad when she couldn't stand up.

My Alaska niece again being silly off the diving board. She was amazed that our water parks are outside. Evidently, all the water parks where she lives are indoors. I guess that makes sense, it being Alaska and all.

My boy's turn! Not quite as concerned about getting water in his nose.
 

CANONBALL!!!!!!

That was SO. MUCH. FUN!!!

The cutie patootie again, warming up on her aunt's shoulder.

My boy never passes up a chance to be goofy with anyone and Aunt Jo is no exception!

Remember your blessings!
Amber

No comments: