Friday, January 7, 2011

Bargain Alert! ~Dollar Store Wall Stickers~

I made a trip to the Dollar Store the other day and found these adorable wall stickers to use in my house!

This one is on my laundry door.

I put this one on my mantle. I love the color and I think it added just that little bit of whimsy without overdoing it.


They had all sorts of wall stickers there; butterflies and flowers for little girls' rooms, other decorative sayings, brightly colored designs, among others. What a great bargain if you're looking to spice up a shelf, door, or dresser. They do not stick to textured walls though. :o(  Boohoo!

Remember your blessings!

2 comments:

8 said...

Love that you found those at the Dollar Store. Im gonna look at my local one and see if I can find any.......

Saralee said...

What an awesome find!Just saw these at our local Joanne Fabrics with the hefty price tag of $24.95!You scored!