Monday, July 20, 2009

Bathroom Redo

Introducing the boys' bathroom... before. Boooooring! It's also the bathroom guests use.
And the bathroom now! Colorful and more personality.
Don't look too close though. I have yet to get trim for the top of the walls.
I'm going to replace the shelf above the toilet when I find the right one. Still looking for that. I want one or two thick white shelves.

I have a secret about my bathroom redo. The wainscotting is not real. It's paintable wallpaper! Quick, easy, and looks great!

This project didn't take me long, and I'm pretty happy with the results. I still have a few things left to do, but I wanted to post my progess so far.

emember your blessings!
Amber

1 comment:

Julia said...

Beautiful job - It looks so nice and that wallpaper is so tempting to me for a variety of home projects. It's on clearance at Lowe's here. I love the idea of shelves... what if you did distressed wood or something cottage-y? Or is that not the vibe you are hoping for? Lovely bathroom though.