Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finally Some Snow for Winchester!


We FINALLY got snow last weekend. We were so excited. The next day it all melted off. I hope we get more. I hate this rain. It's so messy and muddy and there's nothing to do in the rain. At least with snow you can make snowballs and laugh at your dog after you throw them and they can't find them. LOL

Yes, stretching is always the first thing we must do in the snow. Wouldn't want to injure ourselves.


Now that we've stretched our muscles we can commence the running and pouncing.




Sir hop-a-long. *boing* *boing* *boing* Reminds me of a kangaroo.

You did NOT just call me a kangaroo mate!


The funnest thing about snow is what treasures lie beneath it!
And I know this may be weird, but I really like my dog's butt. (did I just say that out loud?) Okay, maybe it's his tail and the fur. I have no idea. Just forget I said that, okay?


What are you looking at?


Okay, I'm ready. Go ahead. Throw it. No really, throw it already!

Hey! Where'd that white ball go?


Can you see the torture in his eyes? Waiting for me to throw a snowball is the hardest thing he's ever had to do! Oh, and I don't even know what to do about those unruly ears.



Remember your blessings!
Amber

2 comments:

* The MOM said...

AWWWW!!!!! He looks like a great dog!! :) Do you want me to send you some of our snow? LOL!

8 said...

Great pics as always!